What is OKB?
OKB is a utility token created by the OK Blockchain Foundation and adopted by OKEx. It is an ERC-20 token, currently 33rd largest by Market Cap according to Coinmarketcap, and is mainly traded on the OKEx exchange. OKB volume tops $100 million on a daily basis, some of the most common trading pairs are USDT, BTC, and ETH. 40 different exchanges already list OKB, these include BitMax, BKex, and Coinall.
Interestingly, OKEx provides a number of special features specifically for OKB Holders such as Trading Fee Discounts.
What is OKEx?
OKEx is a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange that provides a vast number of tokens and Futures trading pairs. It is the 3rd largest exchange by volume, trading approximately $3.43bn daily. The exchange uses blockchain technology to provide advanced financial services to traders globally. Among the many features OKEx provides, the most interesting ones are its customer-to-customer trading feature, spot margin trading, and index tracking options.
How can Coinrule users benefit from OKB?
OKEx is introducing a new feature for OKB in collaboration with Coinrule. As a Coinrule user, if you purchase OKB and hold it for 30 days you will receive 1.67% interest. (20% interest on an Annual Rate)
How does it work?
- You must be a Coinrule user. If you aren’t one yet, what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up!
- To be eligible, you must complete the KYC Level-2 verification on OKEx and have not held OKB in the past 30 days.
- Buy OKB and hold for 30 days.
- Finally, no further actions required, being a Coinrule user the interest is calculated automatically after 30 days.
- Minimum eligible amount is 20 OKB.
- Maximum eligible amount is 100 OKB.
- Each user is allowed to participate once in this activity.
- You must hold OKB in a secure wallet on OKEx.
- OKEx will distribute the payout monthly.
How to do this with Coinrule?
- Go to OKEx.
- If you already have an account on the exchange, make sure to complete the KYC Level-2 verification. If you don’t, please create an account and complete the KYC Level-2 verification.
- Link your OKEx account to Coinrule, instructions on how to do so can be found here.
- An efficient way to start buying OKB through Coinrule would be to set up an accumulation rule. See below for examples of different types of rules.
Time-based Dollar Cost Averaging of OKB
Price-based Dollar Cost Averaging of OKB
Reminder: If you set up a rule like the above, remember to define how often you want to execute a buy order to avoid over-trading!
Find more information about Dollar-Cost Averaging here.
Passive income on OKB
Dollar-Cost Averaging or DCA is a common long-term strategy that consists of buying a certain amount of a coin for an extended period, without worrying about the short-term price volatility. That represents a relatively conservative investment method that focuses on the big picture and long-term potential returns.
Thanks to Coinrule’s partnership with OKEx, you could add an additional passive return on your OKB holdings!